11.29.2008

Quarantine #2

Of course I get sick on Thanksgiving night, which means i'll be totally wasted on BLACK FRIDAY. Wonderful? Any way Yesterday wasn't that bad, I felt sick but not as sick as I do today. I was behind the register for my whole shift, which wasn't so bad either cause I had a great team helping me, hopefully they felt the same about me.

I'm sick today though & feel like complete shit. Expect no pictures & no good news from me today. To start my day off my dog, of whom NEVER BARKS, starts barking repeatedly at the door at 6 in the morning. I figured she had to use the bathroom, but instead she just smelt evil outside it was our neighbor. I despise him. I don't work today which is great so I think I'll just stay home & watch John & Kate + 8 all day. Maybe google a bunch of hairstyles cause I hate my hair & then probably not cut it because I don't have money. How about that?


This is my sick diet.  Screw crackers & pepsi.

1 comment:

nobuks said...

ho brah i like hawaiian sun passion orange juice,..PLEASE!