11.21.2008

Flash Flood






I'm so bored.  I'm SOOO bored I actually checked the HD station to see if the fricken Yule Log was on T.V. yet, lame huh?  

It's about to pour, I can feel the electricity in the air.  Making me excited actually, not sure why.

Were having an art show tomorrow so those of you who read my blog, because fuck theres gotta be at least 10 people reading it they way the numbers are going, please head to P-type.  If possible, it'll be a good one.  

I'm hungry.  I bought a Caesar salad I'm so happy that I saved it for now, I'm STARVING.

Brandon is criticizing my Pancakes.  I'm tired of this.  PANCAKES ARE THE ONLY FUCKING THING I CANNOT COOK. Fool? YES.  Any way I decided to take Brandon to a "Seal" training class for his birthday at Sea Life Park, I really hope he doesn't look at this cause it's a surprise.  So any way.  Thats what's on for next next week.  

Can someone tell me where the best gyoza is on the Earth?  I don't like ginger in mine, so be on the look out.  Nah nevermind you probably won't understand.


-Nicole
(for reference if none of this shit makes sense I'm inhibited) 

1 comment:

burntheindustry said...

your text doesn't run off the edges! i like it. small kine anal?

i like your photos. <3

good video chatting w/ you tonight. i was so tired but right after we disconnected, i was up. maybe we're analyzing too much. next time, count sheep.

oh and let me know when you're coming to la. i'll pull some strings ;)