11.11.2008

Blah, Blah. Blah?

I've been enjoying my self.  Knocking into people, attending baby showers & eating Filipino blood pork & most definitely going to meetings.  Oh yes.  My days are filled with joy.  HAHA.  Today went to work early 10-4 & ended up going to Mililani to smoke.  Now I feel sick.  Bought my mom & dad some knives & a new dish drain.  Enjoy the pictures.
I decided to use some auto focus while I sat in 1 hour traffic from home-mills.  Boredoom, complete & total boredom.
Then... we get stuck behind a giant concrete pouring thing, which makes me uncomfortable.  
We finally get to the house & John pops out of the closet, John is one of thee funniest kids on the Earth hah.  He's just funny.
Brandon.  Wouldn't hold still.  What's new???

I like this one for some reason.  That picture the only vertical one in view by B.'s head is me. :) I sorta helped Jared (Brandon's cousin) with his photo project(s).

Any way.  Today was fun.  I'm waiting for John & Kate to start at 12.  Brandon & I are going to send a question into them.  We'd like to know how they met.  Were weird. 

I have Wednesday & Thursday off this week, unless Wes doesn't show on Wed.  But I kinda wanted to do something.  Not sure what, maybe go to town to check things out.  We'll see.  

In other news it's almost Thanksgiving, great!  I was thinking about Christmas & I'm actually getting excited.

Alright.  I'm done.

No comments: