11.16.2008

Happy Birthday Kelly!

First I end up at Ho'omaluhia, then we finally wind up in "Nalo," hah (never thought I'd ever say the word "Nalo").  Today was a pretty relaxing day, played badminton, listening to Montell Jordan & building a GIANT wall for a GIANT fortress we built & nasty ass haole kids broke down.  Fuckers.  Any way took some pictures today :)
One of my favorite little kids.  Travis :) Hes SOOOOO CUTE.  :)
our giant fortress that took us 2 hours to build & 5 minutes to break down, damn haole kids.  I build the wall around it.
the playground mirage
Hes soooo cute :) he got caked :( he was totally pissed too
Bellows, first time there & I liked it, super quiet.  No mokes, no BET playing on the radio & no irritations.

1 comment:

burntheindustry said...

i likes. more more more! haha.

video chat, soon?