12.01.2008

Argh!


I'm still sick.  I've been asking everyone at work for the cure since they're the actual reason I'm sick & they all keep telling me Kimchee bowls from Aloha Sushi.  

A. I hate kim chee
B. I hate Aloha Sushi
C. Why would I want to eat something I hate from somewhere I hate?

UGH!!!! Why am I the only one who's still sick?!?!?

Any way.  Work was irritating today.  I just wish people were on the same level as me & understood why I want things to be done my way?  I hate those fucking piles of shirts that "people" bring to the counter where I help customers & ring them up!  Don't bring your shit in there way! They're customers, they need space & on top of that if you fold your shirts in your own damn section we can reduce theft :) SO GET THE FUCK ON IT GUYS.  Any way.  Enough babbling about work.

I'm of on Wednesday & were thinking about going on a Christmas tree hunt.  We'll see how I feel.  Hopefully I'll feel better.  

Tomorrow is Monday.  I hope I have a better day tomorrow than I did today.  Please???

No comments: