12.31.2008

Price Busters


Yes.  Another cheese ass back drop but who gives a fuck right? It's New Years
Eve.  RELAX.  Have fun :).  Bought 2 party hats today one for Brandon & one
for my self.  I got the pointy one & Brandon has the top hat looking one, however
to my surprise Brandon would like to trade me hats.  :( I like my pointy one.

Any way. Work was wack today, what's new.  I'm extremely hungry & have to wait
till 7.  Ugh.  Haven't eaten anything all day.  Wait... I take that back I ate a power
bar... shit.

Crazy ass landlord lady that owns our side of the mall invited me to drink Moet
with her at some party tonight.  Not thanks.  I'll get wasted on my own :) It's 
better that way then there are no variables that are able to screw 09 up, you know?


Ok.  Well have a safe New Year & I hope everyone has a good night.

:)

2 comments:

burntheindustry said...

http://tiny.cc/Ekzv2

great minds.

Veni-vidi-vici said...

ahahahaha!!!! yaaaaaaa!!! think alike!!! :)