1.11.2009

Sunday Morning

(Me, Yuko, Stephanie, Risa)
We played secret santa last night, well actually "yankee swap," which was a terrible idea
due to the fact that instead of 5 people we were reduced to 4, for unspoken reasons.  Well
we all ended up getting what we wanted, I  got my Nordstrom gift card & plan on getting
a nice dress or maybe a pair of jeans.  

I had a super fucked up dream last night that I really don't even wanna talk about.  It
sorta left me feeling weird.  Ugh.  Bad dreams = bad day.

It's also freezing in Hawaii.  I'm sure everyone elses bloggers, facebooks, myspaces & 
twitters are saying everyone on this stupid rock is hella cold.  But seriously... it's cold!

First Sunday I'm actually going to work in over 2 months, bleh.  I hate working Sundays
but since Mr.Lofa needs to attend church, someone has to.  Any way...

Have a good Sunday.

-ugh

No comments: