1.04.2009

help a sister out...


Well, I felt compelled to share some of my new found knowledge with the little one,
she needs some help.  

So I spend $95 at Bare Essentuals yesterday & this really nice lady who is now my 
"personal make up shopper," showed me the light.  I asked my little cousin today if
she started wearing make up yet because I have all this left over stuff.  She told me
she "doesn't know how to put on eye liner & doesnt know what mascara is..."  

I also attempted doing her hair.  I'm pretty happy with my results.  Hope she is too.
I asked her if I could cut her hair, she said no hahaha.  I think it's cause I wanted to 
cut her some bangs :(.  Oh well.

My good deed for the day is DONE.

2 comments:

burntheindustry said...

whoa! why'd you spend 95$ on bare essentials??!? i got the same kit for 60 bucks!!

Veni-vidi-vici said...

i found out its not the same, i got an extra powder thing & extra brush : \ pretty much almost the same though. it was worth it though :) i'm enjoying my "new" look hahahaha.

p.s. finally caught "the city." also everything will be in the mail tomorrow :) yay!!! video chat later tomorrow? i gotta go buy some stuff for my room but i'll be back by the time you get home.

:)