1.12.2009

Denial

Got my self a little Skully friend :)
Then got a little Russian Astronaut friend for Brandon :)
Work consisted of me dreaming of this salad cause everyone kept jacking me & taking
breaks before me, even though I was the first to work & open the store.  Oh well. I finally got it & ate my salad in the skate section :) BOOYA!


I've come to the realization that many people are in denial.  "It's ok, I'm ok." 

Ugh.  Tired.

We leave to LA on the 29th, hopefully sooner depending if all goes well with my 
bonus & such.  I'm pretty excited for this vacation, should be filled with tons of
new things & places.  I'm really, really tired from working 8 hours but I can't seem
to go to sleep or even rest my brain.  

I've been googling various haircuts, hairstyles & colors.  BOOORED.

Wednesday is my next day off & hopefully we'll be heading to somewhere nice 
for some good pictures.  Well I'm gonna go hang out (fyi i just typed this sentance
twice & had to delete it) with Brandon.

bye.

1 comment:

burntheindustry said...

definitely in denial.

"it's ok, i'm ok"

i think i'm in denial.