10.14.2008

Log #1

10/10: Stayed home w. Lily & Brandon cause it was raining.  Completely bored we played monopoly.  1st Loss of the season, how terrible.  Any ways, that was that.
10/11: Brandon decided to wash his car.  We got into a mini argument about... I can't remember what... I just remember the great feeling of success watching the suds drip down his face as well as the great feeling of defeat after being hosed down.  

10/12: I like to look at this picture & imagine I'm somewhere else, somewhere really really far from here & all of a sudden I feel so much better.  

I have no pictures from today.  I'm gonna post some pictures sometimes this week cause were going bass fishing (know it sounds really lame) & to Clay Cafe to paint some pottery on Saturday.  Ready for the weekend & it's only MONDAY.  Damn... 

1 comment:

burntheindustry said...

nice one, i like all these pictures. :) makes me miss home a lot.