10.20.2008

Hah.


We ended up staying late @ DnB's while everyone else went home.  Lofa, Chris, Alfer, Justin, Josh, Brandon & my self were the troopers.  Lofa & I almost made a comeback at shuffle board but couldn't quite close.   Brandon kept hitting 250 tickets at this roulette like game as well as winning the jackpot for the ball drop then winning 150x2 and 124x3 IN A ROW! :( I was jealous.  We were thinking of buying ourselves a lamp for by the computer so we don't have to strain our eyes but we decided to hold off & wait till Brandon turns 21, which is in 2 months.  Then by that time maybe they'll have better games & stuff.  I want the new gameboy :) PLEASE!!!!  Heres a few pictures from last night...
DnB's was pretty fun.  Won about 5000 tickets & 2 amazingly soft animals that I'm using right now to cushion my back & had a pretty good dinner.  Of course I had fun with everyone & yes it wasn't a meeting, very unproductive.

Long story short: Lily got ahold of the frog & took its insides out.  GUILTY??? yes.
Chris kept yelling out "ULUA HUNTER!!!" when his friends were trying to pick up this whale looking thing in the giant claw machine.  So Chris is saying they're not gonna get it cause it keeps falling right before the chute & what do you know... they get 2 whales for 1!!!! & this is Chris's face while watching them win! hahaha just so happened I caught it.
We all agreed that Lofa has a sick addiction to stuffed animals... who knows why haha

Poor Alfie twisted her ankle :( & everyone made her hold their stuff. :(

O.G.!!!!

No comments: