10.18.2008

2 years of greatness, some pottery & a crazy dog on a mouse hunt.

Good times here at home.  Enjoy some pictures from today.  We went to paint some pottery, we also went to fun factory where I one a super cute Pluto keychain... I've got almost 3,000 points on my card but everything there sucks... can't there be a currency converter from FF to DNBS?  Tomorrow DNBS meeting for work.  Let's see how productive thats gonna be.  I call dibs on the shuffle board, thank god no one else knows whats up, everyone wants to play pool hehe.  Well heres the pictures:
Our dog is pretty crazy, she's actually really really good to have around though.  She's almost human, loves to lay in my lap & snore on cold mornings.  Burps & farts when convenient and a funny fact: she HATES vacuum's and is HELLA scared of rats :) but we love her :)
Brandon painted a super nice purple & black hollowed out pumpkin so we can put our candles in it :) yay!

I'm not to good at making pretty faces but this was my excited face!!!!

I decided to paint a little box & they had these little add ons so of course... I picked a cupcake so I attached it to the box like a little handle.  Will post the result pictures in 7-10 days which is when we get our finished products back.  

:) Good mood today :) really good mood :) 

No comments: